The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


« Home

People tell me I talk a lot. Which is very true. I recently saw a friend's blog and decided that the blog was my natural calling! I hope to not spend every entry talking about my "b e a utiful" daughter Emma, but I can't promise anything, as she is a countinual fountain of new tricks and stories. I'm off to watch the Olympics! Women's gymnastics! Exciting stuff.

0 Responses to “Virgin Blogger”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Latest


Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.