The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Well, I must say I was extremely productive at work today! About half the office was out, so there wasn't much going on, especially since my boss wasn't there. So a few co-workers and I were talking about good CDs we had. I then mentioned that I would like a copy of a co-worker's CD. The other 2 perked right up and asked if we had a burner in the office, which we do. I then spent about 4 hours ripping and burning 8 CDs and making 2 or 3 copies of each CD. Can a blog be used as evidence in a court of law? If so, may I mention that I'm a frequent liar, especially about gross acts of copyright infringement? :)

Anyway, I ended up with some good rap CDs I was mildly interested in (Nelly & 50 Cent). I also ended up with some Godsmach CDs. I couldn't tell you what they sing, but all I know is that it kind of scares me. So I won't be listening to them. But I did score Coldplay and the Jets albums. I would like to recommend everyone getting those 2 albums (whether you prefer to pay or pirate is up to you). The Jets album stinking rocks from start to finish. Good stuff.

I just thought I'd let ya' know about my super productive day at work. I finished up the day playing a really weird but wildly entertaining game on the internet. If you figure out how to maximize all the pieces, please let me know...it's driving me nuts!

Peace out.

1 Responses to “Productive Day at Work”

  1. # Blogger John Nelson

    Congratulations on coming out of the chalk closet!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.