The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


From my last post, I mentioned a game I am addicted to. After hours of random testing, I finally figured out the correct sequence! (it's the small things in life)

1) Square (robot)
2) Sun (orange sphere)
3) Ladder
4) Mountains
5) Egg
6) Pipe
7) Fan
8) Gear
9) Wind (cyclone)
10) Dish
11) Circle / Jet thingy
12) TV screeen / monitor

What a great finish to another truly productive day at work!

2 Responses to “I found the correct sequence!”

  1. # Blogger A Triple K

    hey so i ran into your blog and of course was tempted to play the game.. now, were there instructions? what were you supposed to do exactly? haha, well what I did is copy your answers and of course end up with the congratulations sign which makes me happy even though i didn't deserve it...
    -karen-  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    The great thing about the site is that it's Japanese (or Chinese) and all the instruction are in their language. So, I really just started dropping stuff into the middle and seeing what happened. There are 2 other games on that site, too (pick from the upper left menu). There's a game that is like bashing Telletubbies with hammers and a weird tree growing game that I haven't figured out yet. I'm glad you got to play it!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.