The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


And I'm horribly addicted to the game.

I was telling Allison a few weeks ago that my social needs were flaring up and that I needed to spend some time with groups of people soon.

Well, sadly enough, the online playing with the clan (and those who have yet to commit) is totally meeting and exceeding my social needs! Way to solve my problems, Halo 2!

1 Responses to “I'm a Halo Nerd”

  1. # Blogger Brett

    I think you definitely need to take a break from it.

    That way I can beat you more in a week or two when you start playing again...  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.