The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I got called back for a second interview at Unilever. That's pretty surprising to me given the fact I have no experience and some of the answers / responses I gave during the first interview. But apparently, I'm one of the top 2 candidates. Weird.

I went in yesterday (Friday) to meet with the main guy, Brian. I really like this guy. He's probably early 40's, tall, has a booming deep voice, and is very slow spoken...when he spoke he reminded me of John Wayne. We basically talked about potential career paths there and the benefits packages. It only lasted about 30 minutes, but it was pretty enjoyable. He has a good sense of humor (he calls a friend on mine who works there "Big Continent" because he's just a big guy). He cussed a few times in the meeting, which I actually found reassuring. I read that as "I'm comfortable enough to cuss in front of you" which I could see as a good thing. Or it could just mean the guy was just controlling his turrets disease. :)

They said they'd let me know something by Monday or Tuesday...which is pretty fast. We'll just have to wait and see what happens!

0 Responses to “Interview: Round 2”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.