The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


During this incredibly exciting life I live, I was blog-surfing during my lunch break at work. For some strange reason, I always check out The Archer Chronicles to see if by chance Matt or Kerrie have added anything to their blog. I am usually disappointed to find the same fly fishing blog entry. Apparently, they don't do anything, and haven't since Matt went fly fishing in March.

So, browse their site the other day only to find...a new blog entry!!! I was so overwhelmed with joy that Matt decided to share his life with the blog world again, that I was inspired to blog about how amazed, impressed, and overjoyed that Matt blogged. Yes, a blog entry about how I'm excited about someone else's blog entry. Feel the power of my exicting life unfolding yet?

I'm talking to Jason Miller during a round of Halo 2 the other night and mention that Archer finally blogged. He just laughs a bit and says I should read the entry a bit closer.

Turns out, I had been hornswoggled! Miller, with his crazy Mission Impossible skills, hacked into the Matt's blog and created the entry!

If people were Transformers, Miller would be a Decepticon.

Dirty trick.

2 Responses to “I've Been Hornswoggled!”

  1. # Blogger Jaime

    don't feel bad...he tricked me too.  

  2. # Blogger Cupcake Man

    nice. how 'bout a post about mellow-yellow, my favourite soda pop? would owe you bigtime! hugs from toronto  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.