The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I am transitioning my job functions to take over some Category Analyst functions on our Category Management team. While I will still function as the Nestle Wal*Mart VP's analyst, most of my IT functions will diminish and slowly take on more Category Analyst roles. It's pretty exciting stuff, as it's completely new to me. My current job deals mainly with Nestle and it's internal operations, while my new functionality allows me to deal directly with Wal*Mart and how Nestle sells & merchandises in stores. It will be nice to have a change, since I've been doing the same thing for 3 years now!

This is all a total blessing. I walked into my boss's office and proposed a job transition into Category Management last week. He laughed then held up an org chart showing the exact same thing. He said he had been working in that same direction for a month and was going to speak to me about it really soon. For once, my boss & I were actually thinking along the same line! Most people would call this coincidence, but I call it providence...God's providence. As God even looks after the needs and cares of the sparrows, he provides / cares about us who He created in His own image. And this is one example of how He listens and provides for those that call on His Name. :)

3 Responses to “It's Official”

  1. # Blogger John Nelson

    We are so proud of you!!!
    We love you,
    Allison and Emma (and Belle)  

  2. # Blogger Jason

    way to be Nelson. I still can't believe your blog is called "The Nellie Spot" I just dont know what to think about it. Im out.  

  3. # Blogger Jaime

    go nelson. it's your bday. not really. party anyway.

    felicidades!!!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.