The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I just realized...I'm a blogging fool! I've posted like 3 (4 including this one) entries in 24 hours! I wish everyone was as bloggy as me. The Ring of Fellowship would be a lot cooler that way.

4 Responses to “I'm a Blogging Fool!”

  1. # Blogger Brett

    You're just trying to subliminily (did I even come close to spelling that right?) get us to buy in to your "Ring of Fellowship" idea, aren't you?  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    Yes...I am unabashedly trying to beat into everyone the idea of calling it the "Ring of Fellowship".  

  3. # Blogger Virginia

    next, we'll all have the "Links" title changed to "The Ring of Fellowship"...then there's no turning back. I have to admit, I'm pretty addicted too. I take "breaks" during my day at work (usually at least twice a day) to check the blog ring. Pretty fun! ;)  

  4. # Blogger John Nelson

    I'm glad to hear others are addicted, too. Makes me feel like I have a support group. :)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.