The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


You gotta love them! I am taking the week off before Christmas to hang out with family and tote my daughter around to all the grandparents (Allison and I are just the chauffer's). So the week should (and has been) fun: hanging out with Allison, Emma, my parents, and in-laws. Good times.

Here's our schedule, in case you care (even if you don't, you probably can't quit reading a blog mid-post! So HAH!)

Saturday - Monday: Little Rock for Allison's extended family christmas
Monday - Thursday: Mountain Home for my family christmas with parents and the Hannons
Thursday - Sunday: Back to Little Rock for actual Christmas with Allison's family.
Sunday: back home to wonderful Johnson.

Now, I said I was "taking the week" off, meaning from work. That's not entirely accurate. In a sales environment like Nestle, there is no such thing as taking a week off at the end of the year. For 300+ days this year, we've pushed to hit a number that will be made or not made in the last 3 weeks of the year. And being the "report generator" for the Team Leader, I get the honor of working from wherever I am (Mtn. Home at the moment) to spit out a few reports each morning and get them to my boss. Good times.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Cherish the times with the family, even if they're annoying and stressful!

0 Responses to “Ah, the Holidays!”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.