The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I've been a Sprint customer for 7 years. I love their service: quality phones, really clear phone calls. Customer service has been a real pain, but I've endured through the years.

Recently I heard a friend at work asking around about Cingular (he's a Sprint customer looking for a new provider). I went to their site and looked at rate plans / phones. Cingular has rollover minutes, pretty sweet phones, and a MUCH wider service area. I'm about 99% sure I'm divorcing Sprint and finding my new lady at Cingular.

My question for the blogging Ring of Fellowship is this: do you have Cingular/AT&T and what are your thoughts?

1 Responses to “Sprint/Nextel vs. Cingular/AT&T”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Just a reader passing through. I've had AT&T since around 1999 or 2000. I've been happy with them, though their plan was a bit more expensive than others, but didn't mind since it was a good service. However, due to recent events, aka accidental dropping my phone from the 2nd level, I switched over to Cingular. Took all of 5 mins to get me connected and switched over. And I must say, so far so good. Before I couldn't get a signal around my house, now with Cingular I can.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.