The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Ok, I've tried to withold from blogging about Christmas gifts, but I'm just too darn excited about them to not blog.

First, I got Ghost Recon 2 for XBOX. I haven't played it much yet, but I plan on changing that fact this weekend. I also got a new grill from my parents...a big Weber. If you've ever eaten at my house when I grill, you probably already know that I pretty much suck at grilling. My meats are too dry or way underdone, my flavor just isn't very good, and it's not pretty looking. But now!!!! Now I can (or will be able to) grill with the best of them! Who knows, maybe in a few years, the Food Network will pick me up for an hour long grilling show! Anyway, I may have to have a grilling party soon, so I can test out my new awesome skills.

But the thing I'm most excited about it this: Allison and I are going to New York City!! She's been before, and I've always wanted to go. So sometime this Spring, we're packing up, dropping the kid off with whoever will take her (just kidding...grandparents and the Hannons), and heading up there for about 5 days to be complete idiot tourists!

So, if you've been to NYC and did something fun / interesting, let me know about it so we can enjoy it, too!

1 Responses to “I just had to blog about it...”

  1. # Blogger Virginia

    NYC is incredibly fun, and very romantic. Here's one tip...the VERY BEST pizza in the whole world...Grimaldi's Pizza. Go to this website for a map to Grimaldi's...and take cash because they don't accept a check or debit. Its totally worth it. Also, go at night so you can enjoy that area of town, it's walking distance to Fulton Ferry Landing, which is where Andrew proposed to me.

    http://www.grimaldis.com/brooklyn.htm  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.