The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Man, if you're ever looking for a job, post your resume on Monster! I have had roughly 20 responses to inteview in the past 2 months! Now most of them are for insurance salesmen positions, which doesn't interest me at all. However, I've had at least 2 serious job interviews in the past 2 months and a third coming up.

The most promising round of interviews was with a company in California doing business with Walmart. Capurro is wanting to build a full sales team dedicated to Walmart. I originally applied for an analyst position, and that interview went extremely well. The next interview with them was with the owners/partners of the company. They were actually interviewing me for the head Walmart team sales position! I told them I didn't think that would be the best position for them or for me (too much stress), but that if the analyst position is still open to give me a call. They said if the analyst position was created, I was first on their list. It would be awesome, since I wouldn't have to move and could work from home...for much more money. I'm still waiting to hear back from them. *fingers crossed*

I have a few other things to blog about, but need some pictures to assist in the beauty of the post. So keep checking back!

0 Responses to “And the Job Search is on!!”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.