The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I doubt many of you (to define who "you" is, refer to the "Blogs to Live By" section on the lower right) know this yet (as most of you don't appear to be commenters by nature), but Blogger put together a sweet looking "Post a Comment" page. I'm a big fan of it.

Of course, you have to click the little "Post a Comment" (or "Be the First to Comment" link on the fancy-schmancy peoples' blogs) link at the end of a post. Try it sometime!

In fact, you could always comment about what you think of the new comment page by commenting on this post! (novel idea, I know).

4 Responses to “New Blogger Commenting Page”

  1. # Blogger John Nelson

    Ok...that probably came across as bitterness. I'm sorry...kind of.  

  2. # Blogger Grant

    not sure if i dig it yet or not...the facepaint is scary..

    of course, I'm home sick so I'm extra sensative to these kinds of things.  

  3. # Blogger John Nelson

    I have like 3 pictures of myself. I'm always the guy behind the camera. And of the 3, this was (unfortunately) the best quality. The other ones showed my double-chin or I had bad hair.  

  4. # Blogger Brett

    I too am a fan of the new comments page.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.