The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Well, it's time to start packing it all up. We closed on our house yesterday, and close on the house we're buying tomorrow morning. Thursday, we start painting a couple of rooms at the new house, then start moving the boxes on Friday. On Saturday, we have some movers coming to get the big stuff, then we'll at last have all of our stuff at the new house!

One thing I promise: I'll be hosting a Blog Party in May sometime, so we can all meet and hang out.

Oh yeah, and if anyone has some mad carpentry skills, give me a ring.

0 Responses to “My House Smells Like Cardboard boxes”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.