The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Well I'm back from Mexico! I'm not going to say much about it here...I will probably create a separate blog (because that's the way I roll) dedicated to pictures and journaling about my trip. I'll be working on it over the next couple of weeks as I find the time.

In summary, though, the trip was incredible! The people there are amazing, and are amazingly in love with Jesus Christ. Their faith, dependance upon Jesus, and non-materialistic contentment blow my mind.

Man...it sure does feel good to type again! My fingers were getting itchy to touch a keyboard and mouse!

2 Responses to “Mexico Update”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, have you posted a M2M blog with details of your week in Mexico? I'd love to read about it--esp to see how God answered the prayers of those of us who were here praying for our FSM teams. Our kids come back changed, challenged, enlightened--was that how it was for you?
    <><
    (I'm MizBecky (Stewart) BTW--can't remember my blogger name to sign in, so I'm just an anonymous lurker at this point....sorry.)  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    I still haven't posted anything. I created a separate blog for it, but haven't posted anything yet. It's been a super-busy week since Mexico and I've been pretty under-the-weather, too. I will get to it this week and post the link to the M2M blog. So keep checking back! (and thanks for the prodding...I need that usually).  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.