The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Sorry for the title...but that song is darn catchy.

Moving on!

And speaking of moving, the fam is now all moved over to the new house. We're (read: Allison) are diligently unpacking boxes, rearranging furniture, finding places to hang stuff, trying hard to hang stuff (read: I can't hang things worth a flying flip, so there are 4 holes for every 1 useable hole), and adjusting to the new house. I will post some pics of it later, when things are a bit more polished.

We spent almost a **GASP** full week without TV or Internet. It's amazing to me how dependent we are on both of these items, more so on the Internet than TV. Allison would ask me about something we could put in a certain place at the house, and I would shrug and say, "Not sure, let's go Google it and see what we find". But that wasn't possible. I easily said / thought this like 10 times over the course of 2 days.

I also got extremely "off" blogging, which is weird. I got back to work, had my internet up, and glanced over my RSS feeds for the blogs I read. Granted, I had a TON to do at work, but even in my down time, I only half-heartedly read the new posts I missed while disconnected. I believe I'm getting back into the groove, though, which is good. Kinda like post-partum blogging, I guess. But I'm back now. :)

More news / updates / blogs to come. And certainly more Halo 2!!!

0 Responses to “I Ain't No Holla-Back Girrrrl”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.