The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


For some reason, at the lake this past weekend, I was putting on a ski jacket and was having a hard time with the zipper. As I stared at it, trying to get the two sides lined up, I started thinking about how truly amazing a zipper is.

Now I'm not a smart man (totally not debatable). I am really fascinated by zippers and how they work. The concept is utterly mind-boggling, yet the application is so simple.

So here's to you, Mr. Zipper Creator Guy: you're a real man of genius.

3 Responses to “Simple Amazement”

  1. # Blogger Cameron

    I think we should sit down and write a "real men of genius" song for the Mr. Zipper Creator Guy. And record it.  

  2. # Blogger Cameron

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love you John!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.