The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


From left to right: John (me!), Emma, Allison, Ginny & Bob Shell (Allison's parents), Cathy & Terral Gammill (Allison's sister and her new husband).
The Fayetteville Square. Posted by Picasa

2 Responses to “The Fayetteville Square”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, I'm gonna quit reading your blogs because I get no recognition whatsoever!! No names...no condo credit...no nothing! You're in for a very small Christmas, young man!! YoMa  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    I was trying to be brief, so folks didn't spend 30 minutes reading 1 post! I'll put up a post solely as a "shout out" to you & Dad.

    And I've already received my Christmas from y'all, so I guess you'll have to deduct it from my birthday. :)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.