The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I just got Crowder's latest album "A Collison". I've only listened to it a couple of times so far, but I have mixed feelings about it.

1) I think the music is genious. The mix of "O Brother Where Art Thou" style meeting with Crowder's sound is really incredible and it flows surprisingly well.

2) It's not music that creates good "background" music. For some reason, the words are jumping out at me, even above the great music. At work, having this playing in the background while trying to write an email to the heads of the company is extremely difficult. My brain keeps returning to the words of the songs, instead of the work-based tasks on my table.

So, I'm deeming this album (for my own filing purposes, of course) with the label: "Great music to drive to".

0 Responses to “David Crowder: A Collison”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.