The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I've been meaning to post this for a couple of weeks now. But I'd like some prayer coverage. I get to speak at Fellowship's College Ministry on Sunday. Any prayer would be welcome. As outgoing as I am and not afraid of a crowd, it's a scary responsibility to convey God's Word to others.

1 Responses to “College Ministry Talk”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Just teach them how oversized, home-grown vegetables are the best discipleship tools available.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.