The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I noticed yesterday that my template failed to load everytime I came here. I pinged the website where my CSS template resides, and it timed out. So...I went with a new template. Now? It works fine on my computer at work (all the graphics load fine). At home, hardly any of the graphics load. I've tried IE and Fx at home, and neither are rendering the page correctly/fully.

Would you mind commenting to let me know if you see the blue curved heading at the top of the page and the beige frames around the sidebar?

3 Responses to “Template Issues”

  1. # Blogger Brett

    I don't see them. I'm using the latest version of Firefox on Windows.  

  2. # Blogger Spencer

    I see hills and a blue sky. firefox on a mac. You might have to make it less awesome so that the windows computers out there can comprehend what's going on, since it's not, you know, a spreadsheet or a pie chart.  

  3. # Blogger John Nelson

    Read on down the blog a bit to find the paradoy of the those Mac adds...it's darn funny!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.