The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I haven't seen Pirates 2 yet, but I hear it's doing OK without my ticket purchases.

In celebration of all things pirate, MSN created a "Pirate Nickname Generator". One for guys, one for girls. I got a pretty lame nickname: Mad Bunch.


What's your nickname, matey?

4 Responses to “Pirate Nickname Generator”

  1. # Blogger Shelli

    Arrrrggg Matey! I'm Iron Eliza!  

  2. # Blogger Wayne

    I'm Sealegs Scuttlebutt -- Scuttlebutt???  

  3. # Blogger John Nelson

    Wayne, I dig your pirate nickname! It has "sealeags" in it? What's not to like about that???

    Shelli, Iron Eliza? Strange!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have a name that fits me perfectly...... Captain Vane!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.