The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


So I'm driving through the beautiful Johnson downtown area (all of 0.2 miles) in the middle of a good warm summer's day. I look at the houses lining the street and see an AMAZING sight! It's one of those moments I wish I had a camera ready for any moment. But since I didn't, I'll have to leave words where images should be.

I look to my right and behold a 9 or 10 year old girl whose slightly overweight (the nicest way I could think to say it). She's wearing a tight pink tank top and matching tight pink shorts that are extremely short. She's laying in a big, black innertube thing in the middle of her yard (no, not pool...just in the middle of her yard). As she's sitting in this tube in the middle of her yard, she's bucking back and forth as though she's riding a bull! There wasn't a soul around.

This is obviously something that would need to be seen rather than explained. A picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case, maybe a good 1,500 words.

1 Responses to “Drive-By Humor”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    Johnson Rules!!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.