The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Man...if I could have more life-changing technology things going on right now, I might BUST!

First, Jason Miller starts the whole transition to a freaking MAC! Traitor. And now, with all his talk about how nifty and better-than-Microsoft it is, I'm actually considering a Mac! That shift in my life is revolutionary. If I actually switch camps, several people may just spontaeously combust.

Secondly, the whole Firefox transition. I gotta say...Firefox is freaking sweet. Now I have to blurb out the exact same thing all other Firefox users are saying:

"Why did it take me so long to switch from Internet Explorer to Firefox??"

It's stinking amazing...download it now.....NOW! Do it.

1 Responses to “The Winds of Change (Tech Version)”

  1. # Blogger jlo

    I agree about Firefox, Nelson. Also, I have been thinking about the Mac thing as well. Talked with Virginia and Andrew tonight about it. I wonder how many more people out there are thinking the same thing as you and me today. Probably like Fifty Eleven people or something like that.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.