The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Ok, I'm really frustrated. I have scoured the internet for a decent, simple, clean, but with some color skin for my blog. I got tired of the weird-o blue thing with the pulsating radio-wave dealy, so I went to a Blogger-provided template. I'm ok with these...but I like clean and crisp with colors (usually only 2 or 3 colors...not too dramatic).

There are some CRAZY templates out there...lots of Gothic, Anime and celebrity pages out there that are dumb and cater to the 8 year olds in love with Ashley Simpson or the wacky Japanese who want to commit suicide because their boyfreind / girlfrend dumped them. I'm not that depressed or into Anime, so I just want something with simplified colors!!!

I don't know enough about HTML / XHTML to do any of my own customizations and templates. However, due to the fact that I'm obviously the only person in the blogging world that has my skin preference, I may just have to learn how to do it and create my own template.

But I would rather just copy someone else's work. That's just easier. I'm lazy but with high standards....what a crazy volatile setup!

3 Responses to “Skin-ny Frustration”

  1. # Blogger Grant

    I like the one you have now - I used to use it BUT it was incredibly hard to tweak the settings like I wanted.

    That's when I went with my current one - and it took my a while to get the look that I wanted - a hint of stumin.net but different - but I think we got there.

    What would be cool is to have a template that would incorportate Halo, NFL Unis, your Viking fetish, and a France sucks theme....

    think there is a market for that??  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    I'd be happy with a Halo theme! And a France Sucks theme would ROCK!!! I could use that "Uncle Sam flipping the finger" as my banner across the top!  

  3. # Blogger Grant

    I'd be cool with that. hmmmmmm........the wheels they are a turning....  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.