The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I went to my niece's slow pitch softball game tonight and was talking to my sister and wife about how fun softball is to play. I played on the Grove's city league team a few years ago and LOVED it! We sucked (and I really helped out in that area), but I had a great time and had great fellowship doing it!

My sister mentioned that softball was fun and then jokingly said, "Kickball is better, though. We should have a kickball tournament!". My jaw dropped and my eyes lit up! That is PERFECT! Get as many people together as possible (which could be a lot if the Grover's step up), and have a 1 day kickball tournament with different teams!

If you're interested, let me know. I'll work on some details while y'all comment about ideas, too.

3 Responses to “KICKBALL!!!”

  1. # Blogger Wayne

    You should check out the follwing link and see if there is a kickball group in your area.
    World Kickball

    These people are serious about kickball.  

  2. # Blogger Grant

    DUDE! I am so in!!! Pick a date...play only 5 innings and if there is a tie - it solved by playing dodgeball!!!

    Combine that with your Blogger Party!!!

    When?

    When?

    When?  

  3. # Blogger John Nelson

    I was certainly thinking about incorporating the blog party into the kickball party. And throwing in a bit of dodgeball into the mix couldn't hurt things one bit!

    I'll work on a time as I talk to people and figure out the interest level.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.