The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Johnson has a new edition...a sno cone stand! It's pretty close to Curt's Place off Main Street.
So Allison, Emma and I loaded up the car and went to get a little piece of shaved ice heaven. Allison got a Peach sno cone, and I tackled the American Flag (Blueberry, Pina Colada, and Strawberry). We took our sno cones and went downt the street to Johnson's city park. Emma ate off of both of ours, but Allison shares better than I do (fat men don't like to share their food).

And what's the greatest thing about sno cones??? Of course! It's the fun tongue coloring!! I would stick my blueberry blue tongue out at Emma, and she'd stick hers out, too. We tried getting a picture of all 3 of our rainbow tongues, but Emma wasn't in the mood to be still. And I also found that it is incredibly difficult to snap your own picture with a camera phone. So here's a little treat for everyone: us sticking our tongues out at you!

3 Responses to “Sno Cones!”

  1. # Blogger shauna

    so how big is Johnson??
    I've been to the Millers house, and that's all I know about Johnson. I don't know where Springdale and Johnson separate. . .  

  2. # Blogger Lafe

    look at me, i'm john nelson. i think i am cool cause i wear a yankees hat backwards. whoopity doo!

    i will buy you a red sox hat if you promise never to put that yankees hat on again.

    and just for the record, i like sno cones. they are flavored goodness in cone form.  

  3. # Blogger John Nelson

    Oh yeah, well it's not a Yankees Hat...just a New York hat...

    And what flavor sno cone do YOU like??? Butterscotch??? :)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.