The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Well, I'm following in the footsteps on others (namely the Captertons and Jason Miller), who have created separate sites for their pictures. For all my family members who read this (which I think is only Cathy and Allison), here is the new site for all pictures Emma.

2 Responses to “Emma's Blog”

  1. # Blogger Jaime

    precious. i looked at all the pics...it seems like just yesterday we were eating with ya'll in phoenix and allison was pregnant. crazy how time flies...just look at emma!  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    I know! It's really crazy how times flies by. She turned 18 months today...hard to believe it was about 2 years ago we were chowing down at PF Chang's! (we need to get one of those in NWA soon...I crave it!)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.