The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place



Of course, I'm referring to Belle, my lab-mix dog! When the temperature drops, her energy level increases 10 fold for every degree below 55. Even after walks, she runs into the house with boundless energy. As if Fall needs more excitement!!!

As I walked to my car from the office yesterday morning, I opened the doors and was hit by the cool, crisp, light Fall temperature. To top off that incredible feeling, I could faintly smell smoke from a fireplace dancing on the breeze. It was such an overwhelmingly peaceful and invigorating moment! I love the fall! And so does my bitch!

I spent some time out in the front yard with Belle and Emma after work today. It was chilly, but they were both having such a good time (and thus, I was enjoying it, too). I posted a few new pics over on Emma's photo blog, so go check them out!

1 Responses to “My Bitch Loves the Fall!”

  1. # Blogger shauna

    LOL!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.