The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I saw this fun little thingy on Laura's blog, and have looking for an excuse to bust out my Metallica collection. You have to answer all the questions using song titles from 1 muscial artist. Here's mine:

Name: John Nelson
Artist: Metallica

1.) Are you a male or female? Eye of the Beholder

2.) Describe yourself: Sad But True

3.) How do you feel about yourself? Hero of the Day

4.) Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend: Creeping Death

5.) Describe your current boy / girl situation: The only One for me!

6.) Describe your current location: The Frayed Ends of Sanity

7.) Describe where you want to be: Wherever I May Roam

8.) Your best friend is: My Friend of Misery

9.) Your favorite color is: Fade to Black

10.) You know that: Nothing Else Matters

11.) What's the weather like? Ride the Lightning

12.) If your life was a TV show, what would it be called? Carpe Diem, Baby

13.) What is life to you? Unnamed Feeling

14.) What is the best advice you have to give? Fight Fire With Fire

15.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Phantom Lord

3 Responses to “Musical Questionnare”

  1. # Blogger shauna

    LOL! that's hilarious.  

  2. # Blogger Laura

    Awesome! Glad you kept the fun going. Lovely answers. I will attempt to keep posting similarly fun games on the blog. I liked to keep it balanced :)  

  3. # Blogger MCF

    That rules. I might have to do this one, although I think you got all the good answers already. =)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.