The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


1) Having my daughter yell "Daddeee!" and run up to me to give me a hug.
2) Sex (couldn't leave this off...)

At this point, there is no particular order...just rambling...

- Having my head shampoo'd and massaged (way to go SportsClips!)
- Using a quetip after a shower
- Having your clothes all ironed and clean, hung up nicely and ready to use
- The little shiver / tingle you get sometimes after you pee
- Walking into Best Buy with $25 in your pocket.
- Walking into Best Buy with $0 in your pocket
- Going on dates with Allison
- Going on dates with Emma
- Big gatherings of friends
- Playing Halo
- Sitting in the back yard after mowing and enjoying my handiwork
- Taking a shower after mowing the yard
- The first sip of a good Coke (or Dr. Pepper).

That's all I got for now...I have many other favorite things, but can't think of them all right now.

5 Responses to “My Favorite Feelings”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That was graphic!!
    Love you,
    Allison  

  2. # Blogger Wayne

    Hmm...I can't agree more -- with your list that is -- especially the first two!
    I thought I was the only one that got the little shiver after peeing though...don't you love it!  

  3. # Blogger shauna

    interesting . . . i only get the tingle before pee . . .  

  4. # Blogger MCF

    Seriously, Best Buy is great with or without money. I spent the bulk of one of my lunch breaks last week just playing a demo of the new Hulk game. =)  

  5. # Blogger Spencer

    new hulk game is pretty fun  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.