The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


The 12-hour stomach bug hit the Nelson household last night. Emma started throwing up around 9:00 PM last night. We changed her sheets / gave her a bath 3 times before 10:45 PM. Then it hit me. I usually don't mind throwing up...in fact, I'd rather throw up than sit there and feel like I'm about to the whole time. Honestly, after last night, I might change my mind on that. My poor wife slept on the couch and tended to Emma's illness the whole night, while I did my thing on the other side of the house.

We're all feeling MUCH better (we're past the 12-hour mark). Now we're just recupperating and weak. Good times!

3 Responses to “Barf-O-Rama”

  1. # Blogger Jaime

    us too! we just have one toilet though. fun times.  

  2. # Blogger Shelli

    I had it the day after Christmas...STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

  3. # Blogger Georgia

    I haven't pucked since 3rd grade!!!!!

    Oh, and I have a new blog, John...  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.