The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I use StatCounter to track the hits on my blog, just for kicks & giggles. Here's a chart showing the number of unique visitors (based on cookies) and repeat visits by day. It blows my mind that an average of 30 people visit my blog on a regular basis! I don't think I'm special, so the fact that anyone other than the 3 people I know would visit it is really quite amazing to me. Thanks for looking at my life! I hope it's mildly entertaining.

PS. Friday doesn't count, since it's only 8:30 AM.

2 Responses to “Mind Blowing”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi, John! Rob and I check your blog every few days or so. We like the updates on Fayetteville news AND we know that it's just a matter of time before you post the secret Maketplace recipe for jambalaya pasta. We're both very excited about your new baby (and love being able to see pictures of the "old baby"). Tell Allison Hi for me.
    Emily  

  2. # Blogger Marisa

    I'm a friend of Travis' from long ago (took me awhile to decide how to phrase that w/o using the word "old".) I forgot his blog addy one day, so I googled his name, and found your site. I come back every now and then for the pics. You're a good photographer. :)  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.