The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


1) What time is it? 10:45 P.M.
2) What is your full name? John Thomas Nelson the Incredible (no, seriously!)
3) What are you most afraid of? immediate heights. Like cliffs or towers. Really, it comes down to whether or not I can cause myself to die of a heart attack before hitting the ground. I'm pretty sure I could do that from a plane...not from a cliff.
4) Most recent movie you've seen? Sadly, I don't remember. Mustn't have been a very good movie.
5) Where were you born? Mountain Home, Arkansas
6) Favorite food? anything considered unhealthy
7) Ever been to Alaska? Nope, but I want to go and ride a dog sled.
8) Ever been toilet paper rolling? heck yeah! Even took my high school bible study guys a few times!
9) Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10) Been in a car accident? only a couple of fender benders...my fault, of course
11) Courtons or bacon bits? both, with tons of cheese and ranch (or honey mustard)
12) Favorite day of the week? weekends and whatever day is a holiday
13) Favorite restaurant? Copeland's
14) Favorite flowers? the free kind
15) Favorite sport to watch? Golf
16) Favorite drink? Soda (Coke or DP). Though Yoohoo is a nice treat every now and then!
17) Favorite ice-cream? Mint Chocolate Chip with Magic Shell on top!
18) Disney or Warner Bros? Movies? I'd go with WB. TV, Disney
19) Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic!
20) What color is your bedroom carpet? Beige
21) How many times have you failed your driver's test? Never
22) What do you do when your bored? Xbox / Read tech & friend blogs
23) Bedtime? 11pm-12am
24) Favorite TV show? 24, LOST, Desperate Housewives, Boston Legal, American Idol
25) Ford/Chevy? No preference
26) What are you listening to right now? Myself typing
27) Favorite color? blue (all hues)
28) How many tattoos do you have? None. I'm WAY too much of a sissy to get one.
29) How many pets do you have? 1 (Belle, my bitch)
30) Five years from now I will be? Hopefully skinnier
31) What would you like to accomplish before you die? Travel Europe for a summer.

0 Responses to “Tagged like a Wild Bear”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.