The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I'm not much of a photographer, and I don't have a crazy camera with lots of lenses. But I have found that I like to take pictures a lot. The more pictures I take, the more my eyes have begun looking at things around me through a lens. As I drive by a pasture with the days fading light, I regret not having my camera with me to stop and capture the magnificant beauty the light plays on the green grass and surrounding trees.

Since I'm taking these pictures, I figured I should start posting them to see what other people think (it's okay to think they suck, by the way). So, in an effort to become all artsy fartsy, I have created the Artsy Fartsy Wannabe blog. Stop by and tell me what you like / don't like / would suggest for future reference about the pictures.

0 Responses to “Artsy Fartsy Wannabe”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.