The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I finally took the plunge and signed up for a YouTube account. It's a free video hosting site, so it's perfect for sharing home movies that are too big to email. You can check out my profile and videos here.

Currently, I only have 3 videos up, and of course they're all about Emma. I also used my camera's video feature to capture them, so the quality's a little lacking. I have a permanent link on my sidebar under the "My Daughter" section.

0 Responses to “Home Movies”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.