The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


My friend Todd introduced me to the band Anberlin recently. After sampling a bit of their music, I bought their newest album, "Never Take Friendship Personal", on iTunes. I rarely get an album and listen to it repeatedly...but I'm hooked on this band! The driving guitar rhythm, very melodic vocals and harmonies, and catchy songs are just flat out great! I've been listening nonstop to this album for about 3 weeks now, and it's just getting better! You can sample some of their music on the band's MySpace site.

Todd and I saw that they are playing at the Hive in Tulsa soon, so he and I are heading over there to see them. If you're interested, let me know and you can join in the fun!

0 Responses to “Anberlin”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.