The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Sorry I haven't posted all that much lately. There's a lot I want to blog about, but keep losing time to sit down and do it. So here's something that I've been wanting to share lately...

On my way to work, I usually tune into 104.9 the X for some "get up and go" music before heading into a hectic day of work. Not usually the kind of music you'd expect to be blaring from a freakin' minivan.

But something happens during the day between my morning commute and the trip home: I work with people and computers. It's even draining typing that out and thinking about it! So for my ride home, I've been tuning into 107.9 for a little relaxation. Nothing like a little Sting or Elton John to calm the nerves down after a long day of work. It seems like all minivans' radios should only be able to listen to golden oldies, as that's the image most closely associated.

Man...that really isn't nearly as funny written out and it is in my head.

0 Responses to “Musical Diversity”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.