The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Last week, we began potty training Emma. You can read about the details of this party thing here. So far, Emma's doing really great! Very few "accidents"...less than a handful, which is pretty darn impressive. She finally pooped on her potty today, so the next step is beginning! It's so cute to see her wearing little girly panties (though I HATE that word...makes me feel dirty). She's super proud of her "big girl panties", so she runs around in a shirt and panties all day long. I'll have to break her of that habit quickly. Here are some pictures of the "kick off" party we threw last week.

1 Responses to “Potty Party Pics!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ok, so I know this'll make me sound gay but, did you get this idea from the God Morning America segment?  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.