The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


This past Saturday, Allison, Emma, and I and Allison's parents went to eat breakfast at Common Grounds on Dickson, then headed up to the Fayetteville Square for the Farmer's Market. I don't know what it is about the Farmer's Market that I like so much, but I really love it. Rarely do I buy anything. It's great people-watching, and a subculture all to itself. It's fascinating. Below are some pictures I took of Emma while we were there. This was the first time she's ever had a Hog painted on her face. She sat extremely still for the lady, which was impressive. Of course, the lady also had her in a death grip around the throat, so I'm not sure if Emma could move, even if she wanted to. We also saw Murray & Megan Williams while we were there, which is always a treat. I also became fascinated with two girls playing in a tree. I snapped several pictures of them, which reminded me of wonderful childhood memories of playing in trees. I posted them in my photography group on Picasa Web Pages if you want to check them out.

4 Responses to “Farmer's Market”

  1. # Blogger Kara

    That's very cool of you. I have tried to get Micah in on it, but no such luck yet.  

  2. # Blogger Murray Williams

    GREAT pics dude  

  3. # Anonymous Yeast Infection Causes

    I never tried former market.But now i think one time i should try it.
    Yeast Infection  

  4. # Anonymous acai Berry

    Can I show those pictures?
    Acai Berry
     

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.