The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Thank God it's college football season again! Granted, I know very little about football. I know there's a guy that throws the football, some guys that keep the other team from killing the guy throwing the football, and a guy trying to catch the football (or run the ball, in the HOGS' case). And the kicker...there's a kicker guy, too.

Regardless of my knowledge of college football, I sure do love watching and going to Hog Football games! I don't know why, really...we're not all that good (blame Nutt?). Tonight, Allison and I are taking Emma to the pep rally which should be lots of fun. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow on my Picasa Web Albums page. I'm still hunting for some tickets to tomorrow's game, so if you have any, call me.

The only thing I REALLY care to see at tomorrow's game is the intro video, where they spin the USC helmet around, then a giant Razorback hoof comes crushing down on it! That gets my blood going and makes me feel alive!!!! GO HOGS GO!

0 Responses to “Go Hogs!”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.