The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I'm a man.

I'm a man with facial hair that has to be shaved.

I'm a man with facial hair that has to be shaved with a Gillette Razor.
And that's no Schick.

I'm a man that has used the Mach 3 since it's arrival on the market, and loved it. My face loved it. My facial hair hated it (because it worked very well). However, I've recently tried out the new Fusion razor. 4 blades on the main face, and 1 on the back to grab that difficult to reach under-nose area. The first few times, as usual, it hurt a bit to use it. My face wasn't accustomed to the blade. I had a little bit of razor burn, and for some strange reason, my face broke out a lot more (gotta love pimples!). But I'm a fair man, so I gave the Fusion a couple of weeks to see if my skin familiarized itself with the razor and become battle-hardend.

I'm here to tell you: my face goes mach 3. My face doesn't like fusion: the scientific kind, or the razor. So I have made the switch back to my mach 3, much to my face's delight. The smooth, wonderful feel of 3 blades was received so much better than the brutal 4 blades. Apparently, my face has a limit to the number of blades you can run across it.

How's THAT for a random post!

1 Responses to “My Face Goes Mach 3”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Have been singing teh praises of Mach Tres (I got mine in Uruguay) for years, got Meg hooked on teh ladies version. Glad I don't have to try the fusion now.

    Chris  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.