The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


I went out for a ride again with some co-workers last night. Same loop as last time: 22 miles. This time, however, it was 20 degrees cooler (85 instead of 105), much less wind, and I had water with me. Needless to say, this ride was much easier than the last time.

I didn't fall, but that's due to the fact that I only stopped 1 time. Last time, I fell trying to get my left foot locked into the pedal, and when I lost momentum, I just fell over. I climbed all the hills successfully. All in all, I'd say I'm getting better. And that's good, since you can burn a crazy amount of calories in a long ride.

My next goal: 40 miles.

0 Responses to “Biking: Round 2”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.