The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Well, I'm a sucker for Beta projects. And since Google rarely ever gets any of their projects OUT of Beta, I have a LOT of beta projects I'm using.

Blogger Beta is out, and it allows tagging your posts, and some other things. So in the spirit of technological advances, I'm moving the TV Addicts blog to the Beta version (so you can search for your favorite shows!). Also, if you'd like to be part of the TV Addicts team, let me know. The more the merrier!

Check it out here.

1 Responses to “New "TV Addicts" Site”

  1. # Blogger shauna

    i got the email! but couldn't log in and join for some reason. i set up a google account but still had trouble .. hmm ...  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.