The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Thanks to Grant idea, I have to be nerdier than my normal self (which is really going into nerdy waters). So today, I join in the blog party by posting my favorite (or most feared) villians from movies (mainly because I don't read comics, movie villians are all I know).

Here's the List:

1) Pennywise the Clown: from Stephen King's "It", this freaking clown scares the crap out of me.

2) Khan: from Star Trek II, this guy was nasty. Anyone who puts a brain-eating worm in your head just isn't a nice guy. Also, that chest-baring leather vest outfit he wears in the movie is pretty scary, too.

3) Keyser Soze: from The Usual Suspects. You don't mess with this guy! He's a mastermind and his intelligence is baffling.

4) Dracula: from Bram Stoker's Dracula. This dude is freaky. The movie was freaky. I don't like him...he makes me nervous.

5) All the ghosts from Poltergeist. I watched this movie when I was 5 (a huge mistake), and I'm still pretty scared of it. Really, just the clown in the boy's bedroom. I mean, WHO LOOKS UNDER THE BED WHEN THE CLOWN ISN'T WHERE IT WAS 2 SECONDS AGO???? Seriously.

4 Responses to “Blog Party: My Favorite Villians”

  1. # Blogger Grant

    nice list! Poltergeist freaked me out to...nice pick on the poltergeist.

    You are the second person to have the usual Suspects character...I've now got a new movie to watch!

    Did you throw MCF a link to your list?  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    You've seriously never seen The Usual Suspects??? And you call yourself a man??? And a Po-Mo man at that!

    Go rent it...heck! Buy it...it'll save you the cost of renting it.

    One of the most finely crafted plots of all time. I'd call it the second best plot ever written down next to Word of God! (How's that for drama!)  

  3. # Blogger shauna

    OHMYGOSH, the clown from "It" completely terrifies me too. I watched that movie in Jr. High and actually had a nightmare about it . . . no pun intended.  

  4. # Blogger jlo

    Seriously Grant, you haven't seen the Usual Suspects? I am somewhat disappointed.  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.