The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place



Some people from my office went paintballing this afternoon. You gotta love being nailed SQUARE between the eyes! This one scared the living pee out me, but didn't hurt at all. I do have a few shots that are still stinging, though.

We played at Wild World Paintball out in Tontitown, owned by a friend of mine, Ben Clark. I took this picture with my Cingular phone, the Motorola V551. I'm pretty impressed with the image quality from this phone!
Posted by Hello

5 Responses to “Paintball & Pain”

  1. # Blogger shauna

    sorry this has nothing to do with your latest blog . . . although that was a pretty good shot between the eyes . . . are you an american idol fan?  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    Yeah...Allison and I are both HUGE American Idol fans! We wactch it faithfully. Are you an AI nerd, too??  

  3. # Blogger jlo

    Man that looks fun. We need to get a group of guys to go play soon. Would be like real live Halo.  

  4. # Blogger John Nelson

    That would be really fun! It gets pretty pricey, but I think for $75, you can play a whole afternoon (possibly like 10+ games). I might be able to swing a small discount (possibly), so mention it around some people and see if they are interested. If we get enough people, I say we get this thing organized and go kill each other!  

  5. # Blogger shauna

    Yes, I'm a faithful AI fan as well. I got hooked last season. I think it's a great show. Who are you going for this season? I haven't decided yet. I really liked that one girl Rashida, but she got sent home last week. bummer. she had this Toni Braxton thing going on. . . anyways, haven't decided yet . . .  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.