The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


It's no secret that Allison and I freaking LOVE American Idol. So throughout this season, you can count on my useless recaps and loyalties to the contestants.

At this point in time, I'm picking Anwar Robinson to win it all, though he has some serious competition in the guys group (like Bo Bice...big fan). But last night, Anwar sang "What a Wonderful World" and it was simply unbelievable! I had goosebumps all over my arms. This dude knocked out some seriously high notes with great vocal control and power. It was the first performance this season (and maybe over the past 2 seasons) that has really blown me away.

1 Responses to “Anwar Robinson”

  1. # Blogger shauna

    I've been slacking in my AI journaling. I'm afraid I missed the guys on Monday night. I'm a big fan of Bo though.
    I saw the girls last night. I haven't been that impressed with them. I think the best performance for the night goes to Nadia. But my favorites are still Carrie and Lindsey. I noticed last night that Lindsey's voice is a lot more raspy than I thought. I love it!  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.