The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place



I may have just had the greatest moment in my parenting career!! The fam went to Hank's Furniture store last night (the new one by the mall...very nice!) They have a really great kid's furniture section, with a bunch of toys for the kids to play with. Of those toys, they have a plastic sand box full of plastic balls (like a mini ball pit), and...2 golf clubs! My daughter (15 months old now), looks at all the balls in there...and reaches for the GOLF CLUB!!! I must say, it's bringing a tear to my eye right now just thinking about it! This also gives me high hopes for this golf season: if she is interested in holding a plastic golf club while Daddy (me) plays 9 holes of golf in the evening...this might be the greatest summer of my life! Posted by Hello

2 Responses to “My 15-Month old Michelle Wie”

  1. # Blogger Grant

    remember us when you make it big, have a restraining order put on by your daughter, she wins her first major at 16, then balloons to 190 lbs, gets addicted to cocaine, then rebounds to win the US Open at 24...

    oh wait...that's tennis...

    my bad.  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    Sounds like John Daly  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.