The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Ok, thanks to Murray's past posts on the forthcoming Xbox 360, I am now entangled in a mass of rumors and sheer slap-happiness over this thing!

Gizmodo's latest post on Xbox 360

Gaming Horizon's Hardware Leak

Gaming Horizon's Xbox Live Leak


I have to say...reading the Live leak makes me druel and my tummy gets full of butterflies. This thing (if all is true) is something I'm already lusting after. Unfortunately, the only down side to this is the controller. It looks pretty lame...almost a rip off of Logitech's wireless controller.

0 Responses to “Xbox 360 / Xbox Live”

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.