The Nellie Spot

My Happy Place


Allison, Emma, and I went to the Razorback Fan Appreciation Day at the U of A campus today. There were TONS of people there, waiting in line to get coaches and players autographs. The mascots, cheerleaders, and pom squad were there signing autographs and taking pictures, too.


The 3 of us dressed up in Razorback attire and went to take some pictures. Emma was a huge fan of Boss Hog (the tall inflatable Razorback mascot). We waited in line to get a picture with Pork Chop (one of the human-sized mascots), and she was fascinated with him! Not so much while we were trying to get a picture, but more so afterwards. She kept sneaking up behind him and touching him.

We watched the cheerleaders do a pep rally and Emma danced to the music. I wish Blogger allowed short video clips so I could post a video of her dancing to the music...it was really cute! For more pictures of the day, visit Emma's photo blog!

3 Responses to “Razorback Fan Appreciation Day”

  1. # Blogger Lafe

    You know I can't go to events like that because the cheerleaders always want to gather around me and take pictures with me. Sometimes it is tough being me...  

  2. # Blogger John Nelson

    Yeah, the whole time we were around the cheerleaders, all they could talk about was how attracted they were to guys who liked movies and going to derbies.

    You would have been suffocated.  

  3. # Blogger Lafe

    Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...  

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Photography. Make your own badge here.

Powered by Blogger


make money online blogger templates



XML


© 2006 The Nellie Spot | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.